Attorney Referral service does an in depth screening of all member Lawyers. We check the Attorneys status with the Georgia and Florida Bar associations to assure the lawyers remain in good standing. This Attorney Referral Service has been Florida bar Compliant and Georgia Bar recognized as a bonafide lawyer referral service since 1997
Our Founder is a graduate of New York University School of Social Work. She has worked as an administrator for psychiatric geriatric and physically disabled facilities for 10 years. An MSW, LCSW is the energy behind ATTORNEY REFERRAL SERVICE. She also did an undergraduate internship at a facility for the criminally insane in Matteawan New York and family court in downtown Brooklyn New York. She was a director of a geriatric facility in Wingdale New York for 3 years. She understands the frustrations and stress of crisis situations. One of our core understandings is that life has become so complex that virtually everyone needs to consult with a lawyer at some time. According to ( a a a ) Attorney Referral Service " a well-chosen lawyer can be one of your greatest assets."
The real problem is finding the right lawyer to hire for the right price! That's what Attorney Referral Service of Florida and Georgia is all about. Contact Attorney Referral Service
- If you need to speak to a lawyer regarding a legal problem
- If you think that you may have a legal problem and want to know where to get the best advice.
- If you are in business for yourself or are thinking of starting a business.
- If you have been injured physically and want to protect your legal rights.
- If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident.
- If you or a family member has been accused of a crime.
- if you require an Attorney referral for a Divorce ,Custody ,Bankruptcy, Immigration, Foreclosure Defense, DUI, Traffic Tickets ,Corporate Law contract review,writing and probating wills, on the job injuries,SSD, Criminal Defense, Labor Employment, Tax,Real Estate or medical malpractice Lawyer.
Sooner or later, you will require a lawyer or attorney for a legal problem, and free legal advice can only get you so far. AAA Attorney Referral Service realizes that venturing into the world of legal battles, lawsuits, and judgments for the first time can be a very daunting experience.
Even experienced plaintiffs and defendants can have trouble getting the best performance and value out of their lawyer or attorney. This difficulty is compounded by the fact that a lot of your success rests on how you choose your attorney. If you follow a few simple rules, you will fare much better – and suffer much less aggravation – in your legal dilemma. For this reason, we strive to refer you to competent, personable and professional attorneys in our network.
Now that you have been introduced to a way of connecting with an attorney, here are some tips on how to get the most out of your lawyer:
Have all your information and questions in order and be well organized. Keep to the topic at hand ,your need for legal service. We know that hiring an attorney is extremely stressful and you may be inclined to a lengthy "pouring out of your heart" however, keeping to the point is your best bet. The better organized and focused you are the better the result. Remember for hire attorneys ( non-contingency ) do charge by the hour.
if you have doubts about when to choose a lawyer remember….an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. But. if you failed to take the ounce of prevention, don't despair contact Attorney Referral Service , your Attorney network USA.
- Let your lawyer guide you,but you are the boss. The legal world can be an unknown and threatening entity. Get the facts.
- Keep in contact. If your attorney is not responding you may consider firing your attorney and hiring a new one. There is no fee to you by hiring a new contingency attorney. See our list of contingency categories.
- .You should receive copies of all relevant documents.
- .Using a lawyer to help with a specific problem can prove invaluable. An experienced lawyer can be your greatest ally and confidant.
Attorney Referral Service (a a a) has been helping the people since 1997.
We are here to help you locate a lawyer with attorneys in most Florida and Georgia cities and Counties