CATASTROPHIC TRUCK ACCIDENT INJURIES
Florida Catastrophic Truck Injury Lawyers
Serious truck accident injuries can result from truck collisions. Truck injury cases resulting in catastrophic injuries involve unique issues, including the long-term disability of the victim and death of any family members.
Catastrophic truck injury claims must be handled correctly or future claims can be barred and a seriously injured individual could find himself or herself without the resources they need to cover expenses down the road.
The catastrophic truck injury lawyers of attorney referral service have successfully represented clients with serious truck injuries, including injuries involving:
- Brain Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Traumatic brain injury
- Head Injury
- Serious Fractures
- Post-Traumatic Stress
Florida Truck Accidents Cause Severe and Devastating Injury
If you have been injured in a a semi-truck or other large truck accident your main focus should be your emergency medival care. Seek immediate medical attention,A large truck has a high intensity and force upon impact. Injury is usually the result. Even a low speed truck and car collision can cause severe damage to you and perhaps even death to a family member.
Florida truck accidents result in severe, life-altering injuries. When an 80,000-pound truck collides with a passenger car, the chances of escaping with minor scrapes and bruises is not good. Victims are often lucky simply to be alive. However, Effects of such a catastrophic injury can be devastating, causing massive medical bills, lost wages, and financial instability. When such injuries are the result of a negligent truck driver or trucking company, victims deserve justice. Our truck accident lawyers will help you get the compensation for these injuries.
Experienced Truck Accident Injury Lawyers
Our experienced truck accident lawyers we have worked with many truck accident victims and seen the severity of the injuries involved in these types of accidents. Large tractor trailers colliding with lightweight automobiles are at an advantage here. When cars and 18 wheel trucks collide the result is catastrophic damage. Resulting injuries usually result in permanent, disabity and can include:
- Spinal cord injury
- Trauma to the spinal cord
- Severe nerve damage
- Partial or no use of limbs,
- Breathing assistance
- Wheelchair assistance and 24-hour caregiver aid.
- Major trauma to the skull. Injuries
- Impairment of speech and motor skills
- Serious back and neck injuries
- Crushed limbs resulting in the amputation of arms or legs.
- Need for prosthetic limbs
- Severe burns
- Burn damage resulting in surgeries
- Skin grafting,
- Severe scarring
Many crashes between heavy 18 wheel trucks, semi trucks, tractor trailors and passenger cars can be avoided by following these safety tips.
- Be extra alert as you approach a large truck. They move very differently then cars.
- Avoid blind spots by the trucks.
- If you can't see a truck's side mirrors, the truck driver can't see you.
- Do not pass a truck on the right while the truck is turning right.
- Trucks swing wide to the left to negotiate right turns safely
- Do not cut in front of any larg truck or bus
- Use the very safe procedures to pass a large truck or bus on the highway.
- Be aware of a truck's turn signals before trying to pass it. .
- Allow trucks at least four to six seconds of space in wet conditions and at highway speeds.
- Call the police or 911 if you see unsafe truck driving.
- Do not under any circumstances cut off a truck in traffic or on the highway
Tags: 18 wheel truck accident lawyer, 18 wheel truck accidnt lawyer, Atlanta, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boca raton truck accident lawyer, Boynton Beach, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Clearwater, Coral Springs, Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Truck accident lawyer, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce, Fort Walton Beach, Gainesville, Hollywood, Homestead, I-95 truck accident, Jacksonville, Key West, Kissimmee, Largo, Miami, Naples, Pensacola, school bus accident lawyer, semi truck accident lawyer, Tallahassee, truck accident lawyer, Valdosta, Venice, West palm Beach, Winter Haven