Attorney referral Service of Florida and Georgia will help you find a lawyer .Attorney referral lawyers and attorneys handle all types of cases including:
- Admiralty Lawyers, Aviation Lawyers – Maritime attorneys deal with the law of the sea. It is a body of both domestic law governing maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private entities which operate vessels on the oceans. It deals with matters including marine commerce, marine navigation, shipping, sailors, and the transportation of passengers,Tugboatmen,Divers,Jones Act Seaman ,Longshoremen, harbor workers,Boating accidents,Seaman's claims,Fisherman's claims,Boat builders and offshore oil workers and goods by sea. The BP oil spill fell under this category. Attorney Referral Service will connect you with a Maritime law Attorney.
- Adoption Lawyers of Florida and Georgia – Oversee birth mothers and assist with all adoption procedures. This would be in the United States and bringing in a child from overseas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – includes dispute resolution processes and techniques that act as a means for disagreeing parties to come to an agreement short of litigation. Despite historic resistance to ADR by many popular parties and their advocates, ADR has gained widespread acceptance among both the general public and the legal profession in recent years. In fact, some courts now require some parties to resort to ADR of some type, usually mediation, before permitting the parties' cases to be tried
- Animal Bite Lawyers of Florida and Georgia — Plaintiff – Dog bite laws provide protection for dog bite victims and their families. A pet owner is responsible for the actions of his/her pet.Though litigation and lawsuits involving a dog bite, pit bull attack, Rottweiler attack or Doberman Pinscher attack may seem relatively straightforward, the issues in a dog bite or animal attack case are exceedingly complex and often involve questions of legal liability, insurance coverage and damages.Many animal bitescause permanent scaring and other serious injuries. Some may be fatal
- Bankruptcy Lawyers of Florida and Georgia, Foreclosure Defense lawyers ,loan modification lawyers,Debt relief lawyers- Bankruptcy in the United States is a matter placed under Federal jurisdiction by the United States Constitution (in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4), which allows Congress to enact "uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States." The Congress has enacted statute law governing bankruptcy, primarily in the form of the Bankruptcy Code, located at Title 11 of the United States Code.
- Debt relief attorneys assist individuals in financial trouble whether it be a mortgage,repossession,debt problems or garnishments.Bankruptcies fall into three categories chpt 7-11 or 13. Bankruptcy lawyers help you eliminate most or all of your debt and protect your home,property,car and wages. They can help stop creditor lawsuits and harrassments
- Business & Commercial Lawyers – the body of law that governs business and commercial transactions.Business and commercial lawyers assist with incorporations,the buying and selling of your business, contracts,tax planning,collections,partnerships, and litigation Attorney referral Service is your Source for bankruptcy lawyers in Florida and Georgia
- Child Support lawyers are marital family law attorneys – child support or child maintenance is the ongoing practice for a periodic payment made directly or indirectly by an "obligor" to an "obligee" for the financial care and support of children of a relationship or marriage that has been terminated, or in some cases never existed. These lawyers help with:custody battles,alimony,visitation,enforcement,pre-nuptials,grand parental rights,modifications,restraining orders,paternity, and dissolution of marriage. The marital law attorneys of AAA Attorney Referral Service understand the stress that this particular need brings with it.
- Civil Rights Lawyers – The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a landmark piece of legislation in the United States that outlawed major forms of discrimination against blacks and women, including racial segregation. Call Attorney Referral Service for a civil right lawyer.
- Construction Lawyers – a body of law that deals with matters relating to building construction and related fields. It covers a wide range of legal issues including contract law, bonds and bonding, guarantees and sureties, liens and other security interests, tendering, construction claims, and related consultancy contracts.Construction law lawyers deal with issues relating to the construction of property. This may be a home shopping mall or office park.Construction law attorneys can assist with a mechanics lien or contract dispute. Many of the problems of Hurricane Andrew brought reviews of home construction and many contractors were sued and held liable due to poor construction standards. A contractor must comply with all the codes and file all appropriate paperwork with the county. You may have a claim against a contractor for poor quality, unfinished projects or sink hole problems.
- Consumer Protection Lawyer – Consumer protection laws are designed to ensure fair trade competition and the free flow of truthful information in the marketplace. The laws are designed to prevent businesses that engage in fraud or specified unfair practices from gaining an advantage over competitors and may provide additional protection for the weak and those unable to take care of themselves. Consumer protection attorneys defend individuals whose rights have been violated under consumer protection laws. Consumer protection laws protect you in the marketplace. Examples would be,a lemon car,disputes with cemeteries regarding burial, and the purchase of goods and services. the goal of consumer protection laws is to assist consumers ,with the purchase of goods or services for personal,family, or household use and assure quality compliance.
- Contract Lawyer– a contract is a legally enforceable agreement between two or more parties with mutual obligations. The remedy at law for breach of contract is "damages" or monetary compensation.
- Corporate Lawyer – the lawyer of the most dominant kind of business enterprise in the modern world. A Corporate lawyer studies how shareholders, directors, employees, creditors, and other stakeholders such as consumers, the community and the environment interact with one another under the internal rules of the firm. Contract lawyers review contracts and assist with contract disputes.
- Criminal Defense Lawyers of Florida and Georgia – deal with the body of rules that defines conduct that is prohibited by the state because it is held to threaten, harm or otherwise endanger the safety and welfare of the public, and that sets out the punishment to be imposed on those who breach these laws. Criminal defense attorneys defend individuals accused of a crime. Felonies,misdemeanors,parole,probation violations, and bond hearings fall into this category. Arrests can be federal or state charges. Many criminal attorneys are admitted to both jurisdictions. Check to make sure that the attorney you hire is admitted to the appropriate court. Criminal attorneys also help with the expungement of criminal records, and sentence reduction. Criminal appellate attorneys assist with criminal appeals. The criminal defense team of Attorney Referral Service are experienced criminal defense lawyers
- Custody & Visitation Lawyers – describe the legal and practical relationship between a parent and his or her child, such as the right of the parent to make decisions for the child, and the right of the other to visitation during specified times. Custody and visitation attorneys are marital family law lawyers.
- Divorce, Marital & Family Lawyers – an area of the law that deals with family-related issues and domestic relations including: the nature of marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships, issues arising throughout marriage (including spousal abuse, legitimacy, adoption, surrogacy, child abuse, and child abduction), and divorce.
- Debtor/creditor Lawyers – Debt relief lawyers assist individuals who are being harassed by creditors
- Defects – Construction & Housing – Construction law attorneys are a sub category of construction law attorneys
- Discrimination lawyers assist individual who are a victim of prejudicial outlook.action, or treatment. Examples are race, age, disability,sex or religion.
- Drugs & Medical Devices – class action litigation lawyers defend and protect individuals medical device manufacturers, or pharmaceutical companies. Many common ones include avandia, fosamax,Depuy hip replacement, Zimmer duram cup, and accutane. Attorney referral Service has class action Lawyers nationwide including: Florida,Georgia,New York,California,New Jersey,Colorado,Arizona, Tennesse,and Texas.
- DUI / DWI Defense Lawyers – all states have enacted per se laws that prohibit operating (or in some jurisdictions merely being in physical control of) a motor vehicle while having a specific blood alcohol content (BAC) level. These are Drunk driving lawyers. Driving while intoxicated,driving under the influence are all terms for this offense. A drunk driving charge may seriously effect your job and future. Go not wait. Call the DUI Defense lawyers of AAA Attorney Referral Service Today.
- Elder Law Lawyers – an area of legal practice that places an emphasis on those issues that affect the growing aging population. Elder law deals with the needs of the elderly. This usually includes medicare planning, guardianship and incapacity. Many elder law attorneys assist with tax planning
- Employment Law Lawyers – the body of laws, administrative rulings, and precedents which address the legal rights of, and restrictions on, working people and their organizations. Employment law attorneys assist with wrongful discharge,wage and hour claims,family and medical leave act,whistleblower claims ,equal pay claims,non compete clauses, and other job related disputes. Employment law attorneys assist the employee while labor law attorneys defend the employer. The lawyers of Attorney referral Service are experienced in all aspects of labor and employment law with concentration on wage and hour claims. Our lawyers have officed thru-out Florida and Georgia.
- Entertainment, Sports Lawyers – attorneys deal with contracts for entertainers and athletes. This includes anything from contract negotiation to violation of a contract and early termination. Your entertainment attorney makes sure you do not get taken advantage of. Boxers, actors,stuntmen,models and circus performers all seek out an entertainment law attorney. Entertainment attorneys assist with recording contracts.
- Estate Planning Lawyers assist with the process of anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate. Estate planning typically attempts to eliminate uncertainties over the administration of a probate and maximize the value of the estate by reducing taxes and other expenses. Estate planning attorney can also help with tax planning, revocable and irrevocable trusts,guardianship, living wills, power of attorney and disputes between beneficiaries., estate and trust administration , and durable power of attorney. Many estate planning attorneys are hired to oversee compliance with a last will and testament.
- Health & Health Care Law – the federal, state, and local law, rules, regulations and other jurisprudence affecting the health care industry and their application to health care patients, providers and payors, and vendors to the health care industry. Compliance with state and federal agencies is the job of Health care law attorneys.
- Immigration & Naturalization Lawyers – governs the legal status of people, in matters such as citizenship. Immigration laws vary from country to country, as well as according to the political climate of the times. Immigration and naturalization lawyers assist with permanent residence. business and professional visas,citizenship,deportation,hearings,student visas,employment authorization,and anything relating to a foreign individual entering and leaving the country. AAA Attorney referral Service has Immigration lawyers in Florida, Georgia and Texas.
- Insurance defense Lawyers – practices of law surrounding insurance, including insurance policies and claims. many insurance law attorneys deal with insurance bad faith claims.
- Intellectual Property Lawyers – the law under which owners are granted certain exclusive rights to a variety of intangible assets, such as musical, literary, and artistic works; discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs. Intellectual property lawyers are patent trademark and copyright lawyers. They assist with new invention ideas,service marks,songs,books, and the laws pertaining to new ideas. They are known as the "idea Attorneys"
- International Law Lawyers – the rules of law relating to the function of international institutions or organizations, their relations with each other and their relations with States and individuals.
- Internet – Cyberspace attorneys
- Labor Law attorneys assist employers with labor disputes and Department of unemployment claims.
- Landlord / Tenant – a part of the common law that details the rights and duties of landlords and tenants. It includes elements of both real property law (specifically conveyances) and contract law. These attorneys can evict tenants as wll as protect tenant rights
- Land use and zoning lawyers
- Legal Malpractice, Professional malpractice Lawyers a type of negligence in, which the professional under a duty to act, fails to follow generally accepted professional standards, and that breach of duty is the proximate cause of injury to a plaintiff who suffers harm.
- Lemon Law – laws that provide a remedy for purchasers of cars in order to compensate for cars that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance.
- Litigation & Appeals – an appeal is a process for requesting a formal change to an official decision.
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers – professional negligence by act or omission by a health care provider in which care provided deviates from accepted standards of practice in the medical community and causes injury or death to the patient, with most cases involving medical error. Medical malpractice attorneys deal with medical negligence, Hospitals,physicians,emergency room errors,misdiagnosis,surgical errors,birth injuries,anesthesia errors,nurses,nursing homes,physical therapists, and any health care professional can be held liable for negligence. If you were harmed by the negligence of a trained and licensed medical professional you may have have right to compensatory damages . The statute of limitations and cap for these rewards differs by state. Ask your medical malpractice lawyer.
- Military law
- Motor vehicle accident Lawyers – Attorneysare personal injury lawyers. If you have been injured in a vehicle accident due to the proven negligence of another and were not held at fault you may be entitled to compensator damages for your pain and suffering. AAA Attorney referral Service lawyers are experienced litigators. Lawyers offices thru-out Florida including: Miami,Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West palm beach, Orlando, Jacksonville,Ocala,Tampa,Clearwater,Sarasota.Bradenton,Fort Myers and the Florida keys and key West.
- Motor vehicle defects
- Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers- a general term used to describe certain types of negligence or harm to older adults who reside in assisted living facilities, nursing homes and long term care facilities. Rehabilitation centers and hospices can fall under this category, Nursing home abuse negligence lawyers deal with these facilities. Some examples would be: bed sores,falls,physical and emotional abuse, neglect,and attacks by other residents.
- Patents, Trademark, Copyright – a set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute, profit from and adapt the work.
- Personal Injury Lawyers – provides a legal remedy to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity. AAA Attorney referral Service has an experience Team of Injury lawyers with a track record of high settlements.
- Premises Liability Lawyers — the liability for a landowner for certain torts that occur on the real property.
- Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers – the legal process of administering the estate of a deceased person by resolving all claims and distributing the deceased person's property under the valid will.
- Products Liability Lawyers – the area of law in which manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and others who make products available to the public are held responsible for the injuries those products cause.
- Real Estate Lawyers – the body of regulations and legal codes which pertain to such matters under a particular jurisdiction and include things such as commercial and residential real property transactions.
- Mortgage Modification Lawyers – a process where the terms of a mortgage are modified outside the original terms of the contract agreed to by the lender and borrower (i.e mortgagor and mortgagee). In general, any loan can be modified.
- Securities Law lawyers intervene with brockerage firms and banks regarding poor investment advise,churning, and resulting financial loses.
- Sexual Harassment lawyers – generally defined as intimidation, bullying or coercion of a sexual nature, or the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors.
- Social Security Disibilty lawyers help individuals who have been denied social security disabilty claims, Administrative hearings,new applications,reconsiderations, appeals and federal court actions. Many disability lawyers handle all aspects of your claim. there is no cost to you unless benefits are granted.
- State local and municipal lawyers of Florida and Georgia attorneys deal with zoning and licensing,environmental ordinances,property maintenance,liquor licenses,refuge compliance, contractors and various state rules and requirements
- Taxation Lawyers – the codified system of laws that describes government levies on economic transactions.
- Toxic Mold Torts Lawyers– a special type of personal injury lawsuit in which the plaintiff claims that exposure to a chemical caused the plaintiff's injury or disease. Toxic mold is a long term problem.Many of these claims are workerd comp claims,claims against city housing and schools and apartment complexes,
- Torts, Class Action Lawsuits – a form of lawsuit in which a large group of people collectively bring a claim to court and/or in which a class of defendants is being sued. – a wrong that involves a breach of a civil duty owed to someone else. It is differentiated from a crime, which involves a breach of a duty owed to society in general. Though many acts are both torts and crimes, prosecutions for crime are mostly the responsibility of the state, private prosecutions being rarely used; whereas any party who has been injured may bring a lawsuit for tort. Class action lawsuits are usually against pharmaceutical companies and orthopedic device manufacturers. Some of the larger ones are Johnson and Johnson for the Depuy, Asr and pinnacle hip replacements. others include tylenol,avandia,yaz,yasmine,fosomax. and stryker and zimmer orthopedic products.
- Trademarks Patents, Copyrights– a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities. These are all a part of idea law
- Traffic violation Lawyers of Florida and Georgia
- Trusts – a trust is a relationship whereby property (including real, tangible and intangible) is managed by one person (or persons, or organizations) for the benefit of another.
- White-Collar Crime Lawyers – defined as "a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation"
- Wills – a legal declaration by which a person, the testator, names one or more persons to manage his/her estate and provides for the transfer of his/her property at death.
- Worker’s Compensation Lawyers- a form of insurance that provides wage replacement and medical benefits for employees who are injured in the course of employment, in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee's right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence. Worker's compensation lawyers help people "hurt on the job" or who have problems with their benefits. A specal category within workers comp is FELA attorneys assisting railroad workers.
- Wrongful Death — Plaintiff – a claim in common law jurisdictions against a person who can be held liable for a death. The claim is brought in a civil action, usually by close relatives, as enumerated by statute. Wrongful death refers to a death which has occured due to the negligence of individuals, large corporations,nursing homes,hospitals and facilities.
Call us Today! 1.800.733.5342
Attorney referral Service has Florida Attorneys ready to help you if you have been injured in the following Florida cities: Boca Raton, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Clearwater, Coral Gables, Daytona, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce, Fort Walton Beach, Gainesville, Hialeah, Hollywood, Homestead, Jacksonville, Key West, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Largo, Melbourne, Miami Miami Beach, Naples, New Smyrna Beach, Ocala, Orlando, Panama City, Pensacola, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Palm Beach, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, Titusville, Venice, Vero Beach, West Palm Beach, West Pensacola, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, and Winter Park.
Attorney Referral — Florida Lawyers are ready to help you if you have been injured in the following counties:Alachua, Baker, Bay, Bradford, Brevard, Broward, Calhoun, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, DeSoto, Dixie, Duval, Escambia, Flagler, Franklin, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Glades, Gulf, Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Holmes, Indian, River, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lake, Lee, Leon, Levy, Liberty, Madison, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okaloosa, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Santa, Rosa, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, Volusia, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington
We also have attorneys in the following Georgia counties and cities: Fulton County, DeKalb County, Atlanta GA, Sandy Springs GA, East Point GA, Redan GA, Riverdale GA, Snellville GA, Conyers GA, Covington GA, McDonough GA, Hampton GA, Lawrenceville GA, Johns Creek GA, Roswell GA, Woodstock GA, Marietta GA, Smyrna GA, Mableton GA, Douglasville GA, Buford GA, Canton, GA.
Contact Us Today